Friday, May 21, 2010

Stuff I made while my hubby was camping...



I feel bad that I have been neglecting my crafty, little blog. This is my outlet and I find it to be fun and rewarding to make things for my family and friends! Lately, though, I have had NO desire to do anything but eat, sleep and just survive in general (I am pregnant in case you haven't guessed or heard). Anyways, I have gone a whole 2 days without being sick and this is what I was able to accomplish...




This is a Happy Birthday Tutu for my niece with matching hair bows, I can't decide which one I like more...


This one reminds me of Cotton Candy...
I made two coordinating bows for this one too!



All of the hair bows I made... I am really into these little free form flowers! I should have taken pics with them in Summer's hair. This shot doesn't quite do them justice!


I'm lovin' the little cupcakes!


Cinderella Bottlecap Cutie


Sleeping Beauty


Punk Princess


These Bottlecap Necklaces were so fun to make! My little niece is getting the Tink to match the Birthday Tutu.












2 comments:

  1. Uhm did pictures today for Scarlette with her birthday tutu, bow, and necklace. They turned out wonderful and she looks great! I can't thank you enough. I will post a couple on the blog so you can see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love to see all my cute little nieces decked out in their tutus! I think I will put pics of all of them in the sidebar of my tutu page!

    ReplyDelete