Friday, April 15, 2011

Let's hear it for the boys! Easter and more!

As most of you know, I had my little boy back in December. Why is it that you can't find anything cute for little boys? It's so annoying. So I decided to make my little guy some custom "boop" rags (that's what my 2 1/2 year old likes to call them) and paci clips.

Ahoy Matey!


G.I. Joe


Paci Clips for boys


Paci Clips for the Little Ladies


Easter Bottlecap Cutie



Summer's buddy at dance is having a birthday, so this is what Summer ordered...


Happy Birthday, Bizzy!


This is a custom order I did for a friend at dance. Her daughter's teacher is having a little girl and she's decorating the nursery in a Lady Bug theme! Such a cute idea!


This is the back...


This is the first hairbow I made to coordinate, but I thought it might be a little big for a newborn...


So I made this soft and sweet one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment